Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wedding Venue Visit

At our meeting last week, the coordinator at our wedding venue told me that there was a wedding set for today at 1:00pm.  She told me that I was welcome to swing by before that time to see how everything would look all set up.  Upon arriving at the country club, I actually made friends with the father-of-the-bride before finding the coordinator.  After explaining that I was taking a look at the venue in preparation for my own wedding he invited me to take a look around at whatever I wanted. 


My new friend told me that they were expecting around 90 guests which is perfect because we are hoping to have around 100 guests at our wedding.  Seeing the ceremony space set up for a similar amount of guests really helped me visualize what it will look like on our wedding day.


I was relieved to see that even an hour before the ceremony started, the reception was already perfectly set up.  It seems like the club has a great system going to make sure events run smoothly.


I feel so much more at ease and can't wait til next April.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment